Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are implementing office policies to minimize everyone’s exposure to coronavirus. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
1. If ANY patient, or family member of a patient, has symptoms of fever, chills, muscle aches, fatigue, headaches, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell, diarrhea or abdominal pain, please inform us prior to your office visit so we may reschedule your appointment to a later date.
2. PLEASE WEAR freshly laundered clothes for your visit.
3. WASH HANDS immediately prior to your appointment. We will ask you to wash your hands in our sink immediately upon arrival to your appointment.
4. WEAR A MASK. (A bandana will not suffice, as the cloth tie will interfere with treatment). Remember your mask protects me and my mask protects you.
5. DO NOT SIT IN THE WAITING ROOM. On entering the office after you wash your hands go directly to the treatment room. We are scheduling patients far enough apart to avoid contact between patients. If you arrive early – or someone must wait for you while you are being treated – there are benches in the front of the office, or you may wait in your car.
1. Enough time will be allotted between patients to prevent patient-patient encounters.
2. All surfaces are freshly wiped down with disinfectant between patient visits.
3. Everyone will wear a mask during visits.
4. Dr Toder will wash his hands obsessively.